I am using Nokia Mobile from last 6years. I decided to purchase new mobile and most of my friends recommended me Android mobile but I thought going with Nokia windows will be great as I liked the nokia brand after using it from last so many years.
I purchased Nokia Lumia 510 but soon realized that Nokia Launched Windows Lumia Phone without much Research & Development on the product. Nokia Lumia 510 missed basic feature which normal or simple handset of Nokia is having. Let’s discuss them one by one.
- Speaker Volume & Earpiece Volume are sync with each other i.e if you increase or decrease volume of speaker or earpiece so other will be set on same level.
- Music Player Volume & Ringing Tone volume are sync with each other i.e if you increase or decrease volume of Music Player or Ringtone so other will be set on same level.
- Bluetooth devise doesn’t work with most of other mobiles
- 4GB Memory. You can only use 2.68GB Memory of Mobile and biggest drop back you can't increase memory with extended card
- Alarm will only wake you up when mobile is switch on.
- Video transfer from computer to Mobile is too tough
- No Option for the Audio recording
- Sound output very slow
- Incoming call screen get hang some time
I don’t recommend people to buy this mobile and in same cost you will get good mobile of some other brand.